Download Links Not working!!

Home Forums Product Support Protected Links – Expiring Download Links Download Links Not working!!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shelby Collinge 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Shelby Collinge
    Participant

Everything was working fine, then I installed the update. Now NONE of the links actually download. You can click the download links and it’s 0mgs and nothing is there.

there is no error message it just isn’t working. I then went back to the OLD version before the September 26th upgrade and it’s STILL not working.

PLEASE HELP!!

Shelby Collinge
    Participant

What appears to be going on here is that Protected Links started referencing the incorrect file with the protected link (a non existent file with no file size). All of the Protected download Links have a parameter ?downcode=randomstringgoeshere

I think the parameter, which generates a unique downcode (download code) for you to distribute is somehow not referencing the correct file.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

thanks for getting in touch. Kindly disable “use htaccess” in the settings and test

thanks
    Anu

Shelby Collinge
    Participant

I just took a look in the settings and do not see that option. Can you respond and give me specific instructions on where to locate that setting in ProtectedLinks?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Kindly send the login details to your install at meurmila@gmail.com and I will take a look.

thanks,
    Anu

Shelby Collinge
    Participant

I sent you the email yesterday and still haven’t heard anything. Please check your email so we can resolve this issue.

Thank you!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow

Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox:

We do not share information about our subscribers.