HTML and Custom HTML email.

Home Forums Product Support Forgot Password for User Management System HTML and Custom HTML email.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi There!
    First. Awesome script, installation was a breeze, everything working fine. Easy to integrate on my project.

Question: How do you enable the HTML version of the email message sent out to the user? By default the the script sends text version.

I see that under /******Optional Settings*******/ section line 21 has

public $resetmailmesshtml = ”;

What do I have to put inside the apostrophes? Yes, No, 1, 0?

Also is it possible to insert the variables into an HTML email template? if so How do I tell the script what file to use?

I am glad that you liked “Forgot Password Script”. The $resetmailmesshtml = ” sets a custom message in html format. so between the inverted comma you will put the custom reset mail message.

there is no option to chose between html or plain text mail. the sendMail method in includes/class.recoverpas.php sets the mail for plaintext and html format if you would like to tweak it a bit or replace with another method to send mail.

Both html and paintext messages are set and depending on the mail client preferences either one of two is shown currently.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox:

We do not share information about our subscribers.