when testing it all I get is "There was an Error. Please try again.".

Home Forums Product Support Forgot Password for User Management System when testing it all I get is "There was an Error. Please try again.".

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Here is the question I received from a buyer

“I just purchased your Password Reset Script on Code Canyon. I have been able to successfully install the script however, when testing it all I get is “There was an Error. Please try again.”. I have tried all test usernames and password with no luck. I have gone through the installation several times also with no luck. Anything I could be doing wrong?”

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Thanks for purchasing “Forgot Pasword Script”.

Check this step should be checked if you get the error at the time of updating the password

Make sure the database in formation
    (db name, db user, password and db table name, column names..etc are correct.

Did you use the installer to install the script http://yourdomainname.com/ForgotPassword/installr/

Check this step should be checked if you get the error at the time when you enter your username or
    email and password reset mail is to be sent

Here the issue may be that your php configuration is not allowing the mail to be sent.

thanks,
    Anu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow

Get the latest posts delivered to your mailbox:

We do not share information about our subscribers.