Protected Links WordPress Addon
Protected Links WordPress Addon can help you created Protected Links from inside WordPress post or page.
It is a WordPress addon for “Protected Links – Expiring Download Links” PHP Script that helps you create Links that expire by time, attempts, based on IP Address etc.
It is especially useful if you want to send a protected link to a file that expires in say 1 attempt or 1 day and you do not want to create each link manually.
Protected Links WordPress Addon Usage
If you send your newsletters from Aweber
- you can create a custom variable for the protected link URL in aweber.
- Use the custom variable in your newsletter that will be sent immediately after a user subscribes.
- generate html form containing the custom variable.
- Add this form to a WordPress page or post.
- Add a Protected Link to the form using the shortocde [plink url=”” name=”” expiry=”” attempts=””]
- Test It by subscribing to the form.
- Your user will receive the email with download link if you have set the custom variable in your newsletter.
You can still see the stats and all parameters associated from the Protected Links Admin Area.